Mt Shasta Events: Our community offer locals and travelers alike many unique, nostalgic, and crowd-pleasing events throughout the year. Come and join us for a memorable experience!
- 4th of July Celebration & Fun Run – The Largest Foot Race and Walk in Northern California! Featuring vendor booths & live entertainment, sidewalk sales, food, games, parade, dance, music, train rides, raffle, and fireworks over beautiful Lake Siskiyou. Call (530) 926-3696 for more information.
- Mt. Shasta Summit Century Bike Rides – August. Featuring 4 unique century rides including a short ride for families, a “rolling hill” metric and a “death hill” century, something for everyone! Call (530) 926-5302 for more information.
- Cool Mountain Nights Blackberry – Labor Day Weekend– Mt. Shasta. Sock hop street dance on Friday night, Classic Car Show and Shine, poker run, and downtown street fair during the day on Saturday. Sunday’s activities include the Tin-man Triathlon at Lake Siskiyou in the morning and the annual Blackberry Music Festival on Sunday afternoon at the City Park. Featuring blackberry pie and other blackberry treats. Call 926-3696 for more information.
- Annual Sisson Museum Quilt Show at Sisson Mount Shasta Museum in June & July.
For more information call (530) 926-0943.
- Annual Christmas Tree Lighting & Merchant Open House – November. Christmas caroling by candlelight, Santa arrives on a fire truck with elves to hear children’s Christmas wishes while merchants serve hot drinks and refreshments. Call 926-4865 for more information.
Mt Shasta Local Activities Include: Arts & Crafts, Bird Watching, Camping, Caving, Cycling, Fish Hatchery, Fishing, Fitness & Yoga, Golfing, Hiking & Backpacking, Horseback Riding, Ice Skating, Mountaineering, Museums, Parks, Scenic Tours, Snow Sports, Tennis, Waterfalls, Water Sports.
- Mt Shasta Board and Ski Park
- Siskiyou Ice Rink
- Shasta Mountain Guides
- Mt. Shasta Climber’s Guide
- Fifth Season
- Shasta Base Camp
- Sportsmen’s Den
- Cycle Siskiyou
- Bike Shasta
- Mt Shasta Trail Association
- Hike Mt Shasta
- Mt Shasta Chamber of Commerce
- Siskiyou County Visitors Bureau
- Mt. Shasta Herald Newspaper
- Mt. Shasta Avalanche Center
- Climbing Mt Shasta – Forest Service Permits
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Castle Craigs State Park
- Stewart Mineral Springs