1. Check In – Is from 3 PM to 10 PM (Guest arriving after 10 PM, must request a late check-in in advance).
2. Check Out – Is at 11 AM, please leave your key(s) in the room or keep as a souvenir.
3. Cancellation Policy –
The Cold Creek Inn & Suites has a 24-hour cancellation policy. To cancel, call before 3 p.m. the day before your reservation. If you cancel within the 24 hour period you will be charged one nights stay.
For holiday periods, the cancellation policy is 48 hours. To cancel, call before 3 p.m. two days before your reservation. If you cancel within the 48 hour period you will be charged one nights stay.
If you have a reservation and you do not show up, you will be charged one-night stay excluding tax and will lose the rest of your reservation if we do not hear from you.
Large group bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit six weeks in advance of stay.
4. Cash Paying Guests – Must prepay entire stay + $100 security deposit, refundable at check out after room inspection.
5. Parking – One parking space per room on site; extra parking is available on Ivy Street next to the Inn.
6. Internet Service – The Cold Creek Inn is proud to offer complimentary high-speed WiFi Internet access in all guest rooms. Instructions for using this service are available at the front desk. By gaining access to the Service, you agree to abide by the Terms of WiFi Use located on the WiFi sign in page. If you do not agree to all of the Terms of WiFi Use, please do not use the Service.
7. Pets Welcome in Designated Rooms – Cold Creek Inn is proud to be a pet friendly Inn. Pet owner must let us know upon check-in that they are traveling with a pet(s). Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. The Inn has a pet area. When taking your pet outdoors (so they can take care of business), please be sure to use this designated area. Plastic bags are available for this purpose. Housekeeping: Pets must be removed from the room before housekeeping can enter to clean your room. Pets may not be left alone in the room. There is a non-refundable $10-$20 fee per pet per night. Guests keeping pets in their room without notifying our front desk may be charged a room-cleaning fee of $200.
8. Phone Calls – Local and 1-800 phone calls are FREE. Pre-paid long distance calling cards are available for sale at the front office.
9. Property Policy – This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. You agree to hold the owners employees of The Cold Creek Inn harmless from any and all damages and /or liabilities to real and/or personal property, and/or bodily injury to you, and members of your party while staying on this property.
10. Smoking In Designated Areas Only -This policy exists to promote the health, comfort and enjoyable environment for our guest. Outdoor areas for guest that smoke have been provided. There is no smoking with in any rooms or within 25 feet of doorways and windows. Please note that guests who smoke in rooms or common areas of the Inn will be assessed a charge of $200 for damages and/or odor removal. Smoking is permitted in designated area(s) only.
11. Quiet Time: 10 PM noise curfew. If disturbing the peace and quiet of the other guests, you will be given a warning, if noise continues you will be asked to leave.
12. Room Rate Discounts:
AAA/AARP/MILITARY Rate: 10% Discount
Business Referral Rate: 10% Discount
Weekly Rate: 15% Discount for 4+ nights min.
Group Rate: 15% Discount for 5+ Rooms
13. Additional Fess:
All Pets $10-$20 / Night
Extra Beds $15 (one time fee)
Extra Person (Age 12 up) $10 / Night
Holidays Add $10 / Night